Sunday 17 July 2016

My Everyday Makeup Look


A lot of the time I feel more comfortable wearing some makeup, but it has to be quick and simple. I quite often don’t have enough time to spend more than 10 minutes on my makeup in the morning. So I have perfected my everyday makeup look so I could do it without even looking. Well, maybe a mirror is needed for my brows - no one is that good!


Base - Nars, pure radiant tinted moisturiser, in the colour Alaska, light 2. For quick application I use my fingers to blend in. This tinted moisturiser has a small amount of coverage but gives the skin a lovely glow. It also has SPF 30, perfect for summer, if we’ll have one!




Concealer - Urban Decay, Naked skin, weightless complete coverage concealer, in the colour light warm. A very popular product amongst makeup lovers, so I probably don’t need to tell you why I love it so much! I blend this in with a damp Real Techniques, miracle complexion sponge; it helps give the concealer a beautiful finish.


























Powder - Rimmel London, stay matte powder in the colour 005 silky beige. This isn’t the best powder in my opinion. It doesn’t stay matte as it claims to. But I am a bit of a stinger, I will not buy a new powder until this has run out, I have finally hit pan though. The end is in sight!

I use the Real Techniques,setting brush to pack on the powder under my eyes and other areas I had concealed. What a brilliant little brush this is!

Brows - Rimmel London, brow this way eyebrow gel in the colour dark brown. I don’t need to do much to my brows other than tame them. This does the job pretty well!


Bronzer - Rimmel London, natural bronzer in sun bronze. My thoughts on this are the same as the stay matte powder, and yet again I won’t buy a different one until this is all used up! I have bills to pay people!


I just use a random big fluffy brush for my bronzer, I don’t even remember the brand - it’s probably that old!

Highlight - Sleek, face form contouring and blush palette in fair. I love the highlight in this, great pigmentation and lasts pretty well too. An all-round great, affordable palette. I use the nifty Real Techniques, setting brush for my highlight. I don’t have time to find my other brushes!













Eyeliner - Rimmel London, waterproof exaggerate eye definer in rich brown. I think this is a great eyeliner, I love the colour for everyday and it lasts really well. It’s retractable so I don’t have to spend most my time sharpening the thing! It does however come with a mini sharpener the other end, if you so wish to use it!
 


Mascara - Bobbi Brown,smokey eye mascara, in black. I love this! It has the perfect sized wand and bristles, it gives great lashes for smokey eyes, but I love it for everyday use too!

 


Lipgloss - Tanya Burr Cosmetics, lipgloss in lunch date. This is the perfect everyday lipgloss, a great nude colour that just gives my lips an amazing shine. It also smells really good!


 


Aannnd Done!




 Most of the products I use are highstreet and affordable so great for those on a budget but still want to look great. If anyone has any recommendations for an under eye concealer that is affordable but works amazingly, I would love to know! I have nearly run out of my Urban Decay naked skin, so I am on the hunt for a new concealer.






 


Thanks for reading,

Meg  x

No comments:

Post a Comment