Tuesday 19 July 2016

May Wedding




 










Your wedding day is probably one of the most exciting and happiest days of your life. For this couple they got to experience that feeling twice! You could also argue they dealt with twice the stress, but it was completely worth it.

Jessica and Ash were married in Malta on Thursday 21st April. They celebrated with close friends and family for an intimate, sunny wedding in a beautiful setting. The sun alone is more than enough to head off abroad to tie the knot. It looked like such a magical day.

But, the fun wasn’t over for the happy couple. On Saturday 7th May Jessica and Ash had their blessing at home in their family church to celebrate their marriage with all other friends and relations. They were even lucky enough to have amazing weather here too. It was the first proper warm day of the year.

That however, was not so lucky for me! Keeping the flowers cool was a mission in my little shed, but after removing various items (that didn’t belonging to me) out our garage, they were fine. I couldn’t complain about the sun, it wouldn’t have come back again if I did.

The colour scheme was pale blue, blush and white. Bride in white, Bridesmaids in sky blue, groomsmen in pink - well their ties at least. With a mixture of Stocks, Roses, Forget-me-not, Freesia and Gypsophilia I created one of my favourite bridal bouquets that I have made. I personally knew the couple and their family, which made the experience of creating more enjoyable as I made sure everything was extra special. Not that I don’t make every wedding special!


Jessica and Ash also seemed to love the flowers:

'Meg is the perfect choice if you are looking for a wedding florist.  She strikes exactly the right balance between listening to what you would like and making great suggestions.  She was great working with a limited budget and came up with sensible suggestions to come within budget, without compromising on style or quality.  Finally (and most importantly) the flowers were just perfect and exactly what I was looking for.  Absolutely no stress on the day - the flowers were beautifully set up at the church and bouquets arrived at my door as planned.  I can't recommend her highly enough.' 

The blessing was captured beautifully by Dani Salmon Photography. Her photographs show the pure happiness and joy on the day.


Wishing Jessica and Ash a lifetime of happiness together,

Meg x


No comments:

Post a Comment