Sunday 31 July 2016

Beauty and Makeup Haul




It has been a while since I have bought more than one makeup item at once. My wish list was building up so it was about time I took a trip to Superdrug and Boots!

L'oreal Nude magique cushion foundation has been everywhere recently, I have heard great things about it and thought it would be a great option for the summer months. I also decided to pick up the L'oreal Glam bronzer cushion de soleil. I only have a powder bronzer so a liquid one for summer seemed necessary!

Superdrug had a deal on L'oreal products. So I bought the Lumi magique primer. After having swatched it on my hand, I think I may use this on top of foundation as a highlight. But I am excited to have a play with it.

A coral matte lip was next on my wish list, I thought the colour would go beautifully with the couple khaki coloured clothes that I have. Coral is a typical summer colour and I love it! I chose the Revlon ultra HD matte lipcolour in Flirtation, I think it is called.

I already own a Rimmel wake me up concealer, but it wasn't light enough to use under my eyes, so I picked up a lighter colour.

I also picked up individual duo and trio lashes from Eylure. I don’t really wear false eyelashes too much, but they always look beautiful when I see others wearing them. I picked up some Duo glue. I had a reaction to the glue that came with another pair of my Eylure lashes, which ain’t that great!

Bastiste is the dry shampoo I normally use as it does a great job when I have three day old hair (I don’t like to wash my hair too often!) but it does leave my hair feeling coarse and not particularly clean. I wanted to try something new so picked up Co-lab dry shampoo which I am excited to try.

I was running out of my Nip + Fab glycolic fix night pads, I cannot live without these so I had to repurchase before I ran out.

I am going to Wilderness festival next weekend, so I bought two travel bottles to take essential skincare products with me. I also bought clear elastics because they’re perfect to create different festival hair styles with.



I also bought a pack of tissues, not that you needed to know that!

What were the last makeup bits you bought?

Meg xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment